Membership in the Antioch Chamber of Commerce is an investment. And, like any good business owner, you want to know what the return on your investment will be. Some of the results come simply with joining; others may require participation on your part. Listed below are just some of the many benefits:
The more you network, the more you can grow your business. The Chamber provides lots of opportunities for you to promote your business through:
- After Hours Mixers
- Networking Luncheons
- Multi-Chamber Trade Shows
- Meetings with local elected officials in a small group setting
In real estate it’s all about “Location, Location, Location.” The same could be said about your business. The more exposure you have, the more opportunities to grow your business. As a Chamber member, you automatically receive:
- Business Page on the Chamber Web site.
- Your Business Listed in the Antioch City Directory
- Placement of your business cards in the Chamber lobby
- Advertising opportunities in e-mail newsletters , quarterly mailings and on the Chamber Web site
- Event Sponsorship opportunities
- The chance to host your own, and attend, Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings
The key to success is a good education -and learning never stops. The Chamber gives you access to experts with business-critical and leading-edge information to help your business succeed.
- Help with Labor Law Questions
- Monthly Education Seminars
Whether you are a small business or a major corporation, your business depends on having the right resources. Chamber staff can provide information and advocacy for your business. Since the Chamber puts its members first, it is a powerful source of referrals for you. Other resources include:
- Access to a library of business books, periodicals and other business publications.
- Access to executive conference room at reduced pricing
- Show your involvement in the local business community by displaying your Chamber plaque
- Chamber membership is a tax deductible business expense.
Association Group Rates offered by Chairman Circle Sponsors
Association group rates offered through Mutual of Omaha for Life, Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance products.
And So Much More!
Join today! Call (925) 757-1800 or Sign up for Membership Online.