Citizens of the Year · Business for the Year · Non-Profit of the Year · Youth of the Year
Installation of the 2017 Antioch Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
The Antioch Chamber of Commerce annually celebrates the best of Antioch for their contributions in developing the social and economic well-being of our community.
Friday, March 10, 2017
6:00PM Hors d'Oeurvres
7:00 PM Dinner
7:45 Program Begins
Lone Tree Golf Course & Event Center
4800 Golf Course Road, Antioch CA 94531
Cost Per Person: $75 per Person or
Cost Per Table: $575 for a table of eight.
Dress: Cocktail Attire
- Youth of the Year – Jocelyn Villalobos, and Jacqueline Villalobos
- Non-Profit of the Year – Delta Veterans Group
- Small Business of the Year – Rich McDaniel, McDaniel Financial Services
- Large Business of the Year – PG&E
- Citizen of the Year – Most Impact – Sal Sbranti
- Citizen of the Year – Lifetime Achievement – Leo Fontana
Special recognition will be given to Antioch Unified School District for their continued efforts and successes.
Posthumous recognition will be given to Karl Dietzel, and Ed Antrim in recognition of their commitment and betterment of the Antioch community.
REGISTER FOR THE 2017 GALA
Complete this form to register you and your guests for the Antioch Chamber of Commerce 2017 Annual Inaugural Gala & Awards Ceremony