- This event has passed.
Antioch Museum's Open House & Firehouse Dedication
May 21, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Historic Firehouse Display dedication will be held on Saturday May 21, 2016 beginning at 11:30 a.m.
The dedication is followed by a free hot dog feed with soft drinks and ice cream to the first 300 visitors.
This new historic display will feature a 1927 Ford Model “T” Firetruck and a 1903 water hose wagon cart. Many fire service artifacts will be on display honoring the original old Antioch Fire Department and the fine men and women that served our communities Fire Department.
Museum tours will follow from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
The Antioch Historical Society Museum is located at 1500 West 4th Street in the Antioch Rivertown District. All Antioch and East County residents are welcome to attend.
For additional information call Tom Menasco at 925-325-3255.